Your company’s mobile strategy and mobile app strategy serves as the road map that you will use to direct your mobile planning – from design to development to marketing.
When a company rushes to build an app before getting strategy in place, the product does not reach its full potential. At best, the product does some of the things you hoped. At worst, the product is a complete miss with no traffic and no user engagement.
When developing your mobile strategy, you need to consider the following:
- What are your goals with the product?
- What is your target market?
- What are expectations regarding user engagement?
- What problem are you trying to solve for your market?
- What is the competition doing?
- Are there competitive apps or mobile websites on the market?
- How can mobile uniquely solve the problem?
- What is the revenue model?
- What are the barriers to entry?
- How are you going to penetrate the market?
- How are you going to market your product?
- How are you going to sell your product?
The key to success is to find a company that has the experience – both in the business world and in mobile world – to help you fine-tune your strategy. Make sure your developer is equipped to answer the above questions.
This site was created by Engage Mobile Solutions. We are a unique mobile app strategy, development and marketing company that is completely focused on helping our clients achieve their goals. You can check us out at EngageMobile.com.